Need a yummy festive red, white and blue cocktail for your 4th party? I found this cocktail over on this site and made a few teeny tweaks. It is delicious!!
– half shot fresh lemon juice
– one shot Gin
– one shot Triple Sec
– chilled champagne
– fresh strawberries and blueberries
1. Put lemon juice, gin and triple sec into a shaker with ice. Shake, shake shake.
2. Pour mix into cocktail glass filled with ice.
3. Fill the rest of your glass with the cold champagne.
4. Add fresh fruit.
5. Drink. Repeat!